Friday, February 19, 2010

Titus space travel to the moon related to culture jam. Tutus said “you need the nose of your friends, in space. I feel real sorry for the people who have to travel by themselves.” This goes with problems addressed in culture jam, but in feed it the future and people are dependent on nose. Then during the ride to the moon that Titus needed his friends for, link started wicking Marty’s knees by sliding his chair back. This trip to the moon I related to my tip to Orlando Florida, when as soon as you get off the plane onto the Orlando airport you think you’re in Disney world. All the Merchandise being sold that’s Disney or universal studios, are just feeds trying to get your money as soon as you’re off the plane.

p.s. I’m add to this post tonight when I read more but I want to post this before 5

No comments:

Post a Comment