Friday, February 12, 2010

the laziest generation ever

To the question are we the dumbest generation had me thinking this week. how could it be that we have the most advanced tools that man has ever had, the most resources such as schools, hospitals, but how can we be the dumber then the generations before us. we don't use books as resources anymore, we would rather look up the fast facts on the Internet.our generation is simply looking for the easy way out. what isn't necessary the best way but the quickest and easiest. Technology makes life easier but in turn makes us lazy er, no one ever complained about not having a dishwasher before the dishwasher was invented so before there was a dishwasher you just did the dishes and couldn't comp lane about not having a dishwasher.

5 comments:

  1. I definitley understand what you are saying but apart of me still agrees with the professor because he is more geared toward the fact that we have so many resources at hand and we dont take advantage of them..for me my grandmother attended a segregated school and years before her African Americans faught to be able to have the same education as the majority and alot of people I know dont take advantage of what our family and ancestors have faught for so if you think about it in that light it can make better sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I LOVE YOUR FISH TEMPLATE THAT IS SO NEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, technology has made us lazier. But, I think we are not dumber than other generations. I just feel we are better in different areas, that other generations never had to be smart in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree that technology has made us lazier, but that doesnt mean its made us any stupider. it definatly all depends on what specific things youre talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do take advantage of all the advancements in technology. It makes us much lazier and we relay to heavily on the internet. I would love to see the mayham that would occur if the internet completely stopped. College students around the world wouldn't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete